Thursday, December 26, 2013

2013

Wow, I don't even know where to begin..this was the best year of my life (so far) and I am so grateful for it.
I learned so much, I won't go into details of what exactly I learned but I will say this, the most important thing that happened was the inner transformation.

You know how we all say we want to change the world or we women want to change ("improve" is the term we use) men and everything around us?..well, I gotta say that in order for that to happen, we need to change first and I did and then saw miracles happen all around me, everywhere..

You need to love yourself, feel complete, whole, accept yourself for who you are and who you are not and when you're so filled with love that you're spilling over, then you're able to share from the heart and have an immense joy when you can see other people happy just by giving from your already full up tank, because giving is receiving and only by giving you will receive whatever you need and want multiplied.

I want to thank to all the people that have hurt me in one way or another and brought up the pain that was there for a long time and released it and sent me free.
It's not your fault, it never is, suffering has to do with us, only us and no one else, people that come into our lives and do that, serve a higher purpose and when you learn that, well.. you can find peace and a sense of curiosity of what the next person has to teach me or break me free from?

This past year I've met the Devil and God as well. As I've said before the Devil is quite nice, always giving me a candy and wishing me to return and I do because it's good and I feel better and fresh afterwards with new lessons learned.

Now, on a serious note, I truly believe the suffering is a blessing and the best thing that can happen in someone's life, because only when you hit rock bottom you can go up and find enlightement which I did by meeting God and it's amazing and no, God is not a person up in the sky, is this energy that surrounds us and is in every person on this planet as we are spiritual beings living in a human body and not the other way round.

Now, a small advice to find happiness on a daily basis: just be grateful for whatever you already have in your life, you may say you don't have that many to be grateful for, but I guarantee there is always something.

Hope this year was as good for you as it was for me and see you in the next one which will be even better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment