Monday, March 3, 2014

Omens

I've read "The Alchemist" for a second time after 8 years and I feel so happy right now that I see that everything what Paulo said is true.

I remember that when I first read it, I didn't get too much out of it, but now with all that I've learned, well everything makes sense and it's an absolutely must read book for all of you out there trying to make a sense out of this life and follow your heart and make life a living dream. Someone recently told me that it comes a time when we understand things more clearly and it comes with the wisdom and yes, there is a time when we all grow and see the world in a new light, more mature and wise.

I will always be grateful for the people that are coming into my life, no matter the outcome, there is always a lesson to be learned and I will talk and make connections with everyone.

And it's true what Coelho said about the omens, they're everywhere, you just have to listen and feel it inside of you, only your heart will know if they're good or bad for you, but ultimately they will lead you to your path.

So thank to all the people in my life and all that are out there, I will meet you soon and learn even more new and interesting things for my soul's own growth.

We are all one giant human being, there is no separation, nothing is a coincidence and everything happens for a reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment