Monday, March 10, 2014

Brick Lane

In the middle of a corporate area there is this street where all sorts of people tend to blend with the street art just like greek yogurt and honey.
When you go there on a sunny day, you know you gonna have a good time and if you've been in London before, you know that there are not that many nice days.

It's there I had the most amazing tea so far in a Moroccan tea shop with an arabic chill out music in the background, you should feel the taste of the mountains as it said on the menu, just as if you were on the Himalayans (maybe, cause I've never been there, but it definitely got me to go on a journey of buying all the ingredients and make my own cup whenever I feel like).

I've been in London for 3 years and a half, but everytime I see a new place I feel like a tourist and you know that feeling of utmost freedom and you think you can do anything and especially on this street where people are friendly, artists sing in the street old '60-'70 songs, the walls are coloured and there is a bohemian feeling in the air.

From vintage clothing to basements full of books and shops with a wide variety of chocolate that when you enter, the smell of cocoa is so powerful that gives you a boost of happiness and a warm feeling inside, Brick Lane is a place to see if you want to feel free and explore a bit of the crazy fun art of London.



















No comments:

Post a Comment