Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Greatest Relationship

I'm not talking about love, relationships or other romantic connections, there are plenty of experts out there for that..what I am talking about is the most important relationship of all, the one connection that matters the most - the one that we have with ourselves, this beautiful trinity I like to call -  spirit, body and mind.

While I was meditating this morning and I did a special kind, I call it heart meditation and while my heart was at peace and very light and happy, a thought came into my mind about us human beings and how important it is to be good to yourself and to make that a priority, so I made a commitment to myself, because this is what we have for the rest of our lives, that's it, it's us and we walk that path alone, people come and go, they may enter into your life and go just as easily and that's not a bad thing actually. The remaining thing is going to be you and all the lessons you've learned all along and how well you lived, how much you loved and how easily you let go of things not meant for you.

The commitment is to cherish this body that I have, to feed the mind and to nurture the soul.
If you'll come to think about it, you'll know that what I'm saying is true and it makes sense and hopefully sooner or later everyone will realise that.

So I made a pact and said to my body: Dear beautiful healthy body, thank you for all your support, I promise I will feed you the best foods, I will take care of you cause you are my temple, you are the case that rests my soul and through you my spirit can flourish and express itself in so many ways.. I can dance gracefully, passionately, fluid, crazy sometimes through you, moving like a flowing water, making me feel eliberated..you help me take photos when you hold that camera all day long and getting in all those weird poses to capture something beautiful, you hold my voice and let my song and speech go with the flow..thank you feet, you walk for miles and miles to reach some destination that was made up by our friend, the mind..you hands, are always at work, never resting, never taking a break..with you I can hold another hand and have a warm feeling inside, you can touch the face of a baby so gentle and with you lips, I can kiss another pair of lips smoothly and soflty and create a special bond in that moment and I can express myself freely and with no reservations through the act of love, which is an amazing experience for every two people that go on that journey and explore more of you and what you can do...the list is endless, I thank you dear body, I will be with you till my time is done and we'll part ways, I will have to leave you here, go on another journey and quest to experience once again what it means to be alive and kicking.

My dear mind, I will feed you with many books, articles, games, quizzes, all sorts of information and basically whatever you ask of me I will deliver it to you, cause you make me laugh so hard with all your crazy ideas and funny attitude, you are creative and so inspiring and make me want to do things I never thought of..sometimes we fight, we are at war, that's why I need to quiet you down, but you know it's for your own good. I want to keep you healthy and positive till the time will come and we have to say goodbye.

My dear spirit, counsciousness, the place from where my mind rises and I can feel it inside where the heart is, I will make you feel good and at peace with everything and everyone, that's the ultimate goal, I will keep growing, evolving and finding all sorts of ways to make you reach a higher self and live your true purpose.
When the mind is quiet I can feel you even more, I can feel myself and the source from all life form exists and it's beautiful, one day you will return there and get on another path cause you/I are here to experience life in all it's glory, with good and bad, ups and downs and I know it's all for a bigger and larger picture, it's just an amazing puzzle.

This is my pact and it's been the longest post I've ever written, but my heart, the center of it all wants it and feels like it, so there you go my darling, you that work so hard to keep us alive, you that beat so many times in a lifetime, it's crazy to think about it, you are important and you know it. Love now!

No comments:

Post a Comment